Friday, June 14, 2013

Featured Gault Memory -

Gault Inc., Since 1863
Westport | 203-227-5181
Bethel | 203-790-9023

If you have a memory you'd like to share with us, we'd love to hear about it!! You can submit them here, http://gault150.com/memories/.

Name: Margaret Hart Rynshall

Gault Energy
"My family moved to Westport in 1967 when I was 14. I graduated from Staples High School in 1971 and have one item to possibly share with your celebration. The item is a small football that the cheerleaders used to throw into the crowd at football games. I'm attaching a picture that shows the Gault Company was a sponsor. I don't know if this qualifies as important enough memorabilia but it's special to me. I brought this to our 40th Reunion and it added to the fun and great memories we all had from our high school experience. Thank you for helping to create a special piece of high school life"
-Margaret Hart Rynshall

Thanks for the memory Dan, and good luck to our Staples! For more memories, please LIKE our Facebook page, Linked Here!